*From:* mbr...@epicor.com
*To:* U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
*Date:* 4/24/2013 5:57 AM
*Subject:* Re: [U2] UD - Display Current Terminal Type
Not ECL, but UniBasic and should work in UD on either Unix or NT

X=GETENV("TERM")
PRINT X

vt220

-----------------------------
Epicor Software (UK) is a limited company registered in England & Wales.
Registration Number: 2338274.   Registered Office:  6th Floor, One London Wall,
London EC2Y 5EB
This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and is for the use of
the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail
without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize
the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your
own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability
for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. Any views and/or opinions
expressed in this e-mail are of the author only and do not represent the views
of Epicor Software (UK) Limited or any other company within its group.