Hi.

I'm with Tom on this - capturing EVERYTHING that EVERYONE types is a lot of
data - much of it not interesting.  May be smarter to identify the verbs
that can actually cause 'change' and put them in a remote voc.  That way you
can put both preventive and detective controls on them as well.

PRC can do this for you, too.  (PRC is software configuration management /
software life cycle management/ IT Governance for U2).

This is crazy but .call me maybe!

Susan Joslyn

SJ+ Systems Associates, Inc.

sjos...@sjplus.com