Hi maybe!

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Susan Joslyn
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 12:17 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] TCL input and response logging such as COMO

Hi.

I'm with Tom on this - capturing EVERYTHING that EVERYONE types is a lot
of data - much of it not interesting.  May be smarter to identify the
verbs that can actually cause 'change' and put them in a remote voc.
That way you can put both preventive and detective controls on them as
well.

PRC can do this for you, too.  (PRC is software configuration management
/ software life cycle management/ IT Governance for U2).

This is crazy but .call me maybe!

Susan Joslyn

SJ+ Systems Associates, Inc.

sjos...@sjplus.com