From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Perry Taylor
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 4:10 PM
To: U2-Users List
Subject: [U2] [UV] RESIZE INPLACE

Before I go and resize a 144GB file has anyone had any experiences with the
INPLACE option of RESIZE in UniVerse?  Good, bad, ugly???

Thanks.
Perry

Perry Taylor
Senior MV Architect
ZirMed
888 West Market Street, Suite 400
Louisville, KY 40202
www.zirmed.com<http://www.zirmed.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. ZirMed, Inc. has strict policies regarding the
content of e-mail communications, specifically Protected Health Information,
any communications containing such material will be returned to the originating
party with such advisement noted. If you are not the intended recipient, please
message.