Devcom was a spin-off from Escom Seattle and was also involved in building
the original version of Revelation.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wjhonson
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:04 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] History of Prime Information

Anthony I'd be very surprised if the DevCom code was created that way.
My understanding, and I'm willing to be corrected, was that the DevCom code
was built independently
(And thanks for those who jogged my memory)
As a Pick-*like* implementation.

And the lawsuit wasn't so much a "they stole our code from us", as an "looks
like a duck" lawsuit.
So I don't think the DevCom folk worked for or with Dick at all when they
developed that code.