Have you set the printer up in Universe?

You will need to set up a printer with a universe driver script directing
output to the RHEL printer.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Dale Kelley
Sent: Friday, 3 May 2013 10:01 a.m.
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] canon ir4025 printer on redhat

I have a customer who just got a Canon ir-4025 copier/printer/everythingelse.
Unable to find a linux driver I downloaded a product called BrightQPro which
allowed me to install the printer on the redhat system.  I can print using lp
or lpr, I can print web pages and from Office, but UniVerse cannot see the
printer: "Requested printer does not exist".  Has anybody used these products,
I have done everything I could think of about 7 times.

Thanks