From: Bill Haskett
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 9:41 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] select query..

George:

In UniData, all SAVEDLISTS items have "000" (or "001", etc) appended to
the end of it.  Although one can normally do a "SAVE.LIST MY.LIST" and
expect that the actual item ID in the SAVEDLISTS file to be "MY.LIST000"
this isn't always the case if the list is large.  This makes managing a
list directly in UD problematic.  :-(

HTH,

Bill