Unidata 7.2 on Redhat 6.2 64.
I got our Sysadmin to install ODBC on our UD server today so I can try to use BCI to access data on SQL Server 2008 R2 directly. After some experimenting we finally got the ODBC part going and can connect to the right database from the command line. He relinked the shared library as stated in the documentation and CONNECT now seems to establish a connection to the server.
But then it falls over with this message:
In /usr/ud72/sys/CTLG/c/CONNECT at line 441 insufficient memory, requested size = -2074363.
and drops back to a Linux prompt.
The number is always different but always a negative one.
Any clues what may be wrong?