PI/Open I think that was

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of dale kelley
Sent: 12 June 2013 13:09
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] History of Prime Information

I can add that I think VMark rewrote Prime Information in C which really
boosted the performance.  I think they called it Prime Info or something
like that.

Dale

>> If I recall correctly (and I may not ;-), Ardent was the company
>> behind UniData.  Ardent and VMark merged (or Ardent acquired VMark --
>> I'm not 100% clear on the details), and retained the Ardent name.
>> Ardent was subsequently acquired by Informix, which was acquired by
>> IBM, which later sold the U2 division to Rocket Software.
>>
>> Larry Hiscock
>> Western Computer Services

Rocket.

and is the property of GPM Development Ltd. It is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient ,you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or
use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,

> This e-mail was sent to you by GPM Development Ltd.  We are incorporated
under the laws of England and Wales (company no. 2292156 and VAT
registration no. 523 5622 63).  Our registered office is 6th Floor, AMP
House, Croydon, Surrey CR0 2LX.