Rang a bell, so I went searching. I'm looking at the may/jun 2001 issue of
Spectrum. Full page ad on page 3, a company named infinetivity that was selling
a number of products including pick fusion "web integration for pick". They
also had a web hosting service. They mention a lot of urls:
  pickauthority.com
  pickfusion.com
  pick2oracle.com
  pickdevelopment.com
  pickwebhosting.com
  pickapplications.com
  pickstudio.com
  pickveteran.com
  pickmaestro.com
  pickgod.com
and
  www.infinetivity.com
and a phone number
  1-800-555-6442
(a 555 number? hmmm).

Some of the urls have been interestingly re-used. None of them point to
anything multivalue-related.
I'm pretty sure I downloaded their free evaluation version at one point.