Tried sending this to sbsolutions but it didn't appear  to get there so I'll
try here in hopes some of you are using SB+/SBClient

We are having an issue where we are using all of our licenses by midday.

Our current procedure is to send out a broadcast e-mail asking those who are
not using the application to log off SBClient.

We believe that what is happening is that certain PCs on the shop floor have
SBClient started; some activity recorded and then the user walks away from the
workstation leaving the particular screen open.

I have been asked to inquire if there is a way I can write a C# program to be
installed on certain (shop floor) PCs to log SBClient activity (keystrokes?)
with a timestamp.  This program would then read the last activity timestamp,
compare it to the current time and if the interim is greater than a certain
number of minutes execute a series of Escape strokes to back the app out to the
close screen and thus free up licenses.

Has anybody attempted this?  If so can you share what you did?

Thanks.

Albert DeWitt, CPIM
Sr. Programmer Analyst