Hi Bill -- Ah, this time I'm in the client seat, desiring a hosted solution
for Universe. We will choose the same box for starters for the web server
as well. The VAR runs IIS on Windows, but Apache on linux. Given that info,
which OS would you select for Universe 11.1?   --dawn

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Bill Haskett <wphask...@advantos.net>wrote:

> Are you saying your client wouldn't pay $750 for Windows Server 2008 R2?
>  ...and you actually get paid?  :-)
>
> Bill

Dawn M. Wolthuis

Take and give some delight today