From: George Gallen
> Maybe because of Pick's lack of organization enforcement - that is
one
> of it's failings - it puts all the burden of documentation onto the
> programmers

That's the essence of our being and arguably the strength of the
platform:  RDBMS sites have DBA's separate from the programmers. MV
sites traded away the DBAs and left schema to application developers
.... who know BASIC ... which according to Edsger Dijkstra, "the
teaching of BASIC should be rated as a criminal offence: it mutilates
the mind beyond recovery."  Nuf said. :)

> "Nobody got time for that!"

LOL - The quote that became a phenomenon - I only wish the poor person
who originally said it got royalties.