Do you need to recatalog?

Rich Sammartino
----- Original Message -----
From: "randyleesmith" <randyleesm...@roadrunner.com>
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 11:25:33 AM
Subject: [U2] I Type Fields in Universe

It's been a while since I messed with these things so I need to ask.

The I type in question is a SUBR and calls code that returns the value I
want the field to have.

You compile the I type and it works fine.

I then need to change the code, compile the code and even re-compile the I
type again, it did not work.

The field acts as before the last time I compiled it.

I've found the new chances will only work after I delete attributes 16 - 20
in the I type and recompile it.

Is there a better/other way?

-----
I used to be an Optimist until I knocked over the glass.