From: randyleesmith <randyleesm...@roadrunner.com>
To: u2-users <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Fri, Jul 26, 2013 11:52 am
Subject: [U2] How can I Insert a Page Break in a Printer Spooler?

I have a proc building several SORT reports and they are all going into a
Spooler. (For later and special processing.)

I have added a different kind of report (via code), but I need to have a
page break before and after it.

Is this possible?

PCL codes don't work. When dumped to PDF they just get printed and don't
effect the output.

-----
I used to be an Optimist until I knocked over the glass.