I saw it here by "KRJ" whoever that is

http://www.pickwiki.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Compare

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin King <ke...@precisonline.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Tue, Jul 30, 2013 6:10 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] What is true

I picked up that trick from some old code may years ago, and haven't used
it in a while since @TRUE and @FALSE have been available on Unidata and
Universe, but you may be seeing some of my old code.  As far as I have
seen, TRUE is usually 1 on MV platforms, but at the time I started writing
that bit of code there were new players in the mix (i.e. jBase, mvBase,
microReality?) and it seemed prudent at the time to calculate truth rather
than assume it will always be 1.  This was not my idea, however.  I believe
I borrowed it from something I read in Spectrum back in the late 80's.