> From: Wjhonson
> I saw it here by "KRJ" whoever that is
> http://www.pickwiki.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Compare

That's Keith Johnson in NZ. What an unusual last name... ;)
Ironically, it looks like he recently modified one of your postings to
PickWiki too.

About the true/false thing, I always use 0 and 1 but I was chastised
about that by a colleague recently, that it might not be completely
cross-platform, and now I stutter on it every time I do that,
wondering if I'm not really following a best practice:

OK = 1
IF OK THEN FOO ELSE BAR
IF NOT(OK) THEN BLAH ...

I'm curious too - is anyone aware of a platform/flavor where this has
not worked in the last decade?

Tony Gravagno
Nebula Research and Development
TG@ remove.pleaseNebula-RnD.com