From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Charles Stevenson
Sent: Saturday, 27 July 2013 5:32 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] [UV] Do you avoid TRIGGERS because of the difficulty using DEBUG
or RAID with them? Was: Universe Triggers

How many people avoid using triggers BECAUSE of the virtual impossibility of
using RAID with Triggers?

On 7/26/2013 12:33 PM, Phil Walker wrote:
> I won't be holding my breath Charles ;-)

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.