Hi Eric,

You can set it at TCL using the command:

ECLTYPE P

(Typing ECLTYPE at the prompt will display its current setting)

Alternatively create a new VOC entry called LOGIN, in the account you intend
to work in and this will be ran each time you logon...

LOGIN:
PA
TERM sterm
TERM 79
UDT.OPTIONS 4 ON
UDT.OPTIONS 9 ON
UDT.OPTIONS 24 ON
UDT.OPTIONS 29 ON
UDT.OPTIONS 34 ON
UDT.OPTIONS 43 ON
UDT.OPTIONS 48 ON
UDT.OPTIONS 78 ON
UDT.OPTIONS 86 ON
UDT.OPTIONS 97 ON
UDT.OPTIONS 98 ON
UDT.OPTIONS 109 ON
ECLTYPE "P"
BASICTYPE "P"
SORT.TYPE 1
FLOAT.PRECISION 2

(Change "TERM sterm" to your preferred terminal emulation i.e. TERM vt100
and UDT.OPTIONS as you see fit.)