Thanks to all who responded.

I am using Universe 11.1.12

I currently have only one acct, C:\U2\UvPe.

I don't see UniAdmin anywhere. Where would I find it and/or where do I get it?

Thanks in advance,

Eric Armstrong
Programmer/Analyst
Lobel Financial

LOBEL FINANCIAL PRIVACY NOTICE:
This communication may contain confidential company information that is
protected by federal law. Federal regulations prohibit the disclosure (or
re-disclosure) of confidential information without the written consent of the
person(s) to whom it pertains. Additionally, the views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company.