*From:* wjhon...@aol.com
*To:* u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
*Date:* 8/5/2013 10:16 AM
*Subject:* Re: [U2] OPENSEQ
*Falls out of my chair*

What ? What ?
I never knew you could DO this!

After some fiddling about I finally was able to make OPENSEQ open an UNC path.
Of course the one I tried, actually points to the exact same server and account
the code is already running in, but I didn't even know you could OPEN an UNC
path at all before!  I've been translating the UNC paths into DOS paths.

Now to try to open remote UNC path....