*From:* dave...@gmail.com
*To:* U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
*Date:* 8/5/2013 4:57 PM
*Subject:* Re: [U2] XAdmin wiki?
Hi:

The problem is not whether you need a wiki or not.  The problem is the
documentation is terrible and in most cases non-existent. A year ago at U2
University a majority of us discussed this with the "board" of Rocket U2.
  The agreed with us they would fix this and show some examples as well.

Well, here we are a year and many months later with the same problem.  New
users and non-eclipse users cannot figure out how this tool works.

Since U2logic is a U2 VAR, U2logic does get paid to tell our clients how to
use this tool and the others.  However, since the tools are given away by
Rocket there is little money in the pot for any meaningful help.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com
"Better documentation for our XLr8 Tools"