I am looking for a Customer Relationship Management application.

I have a client who is familiar with Universe and would prefer that, but
willing to look at other MV database applications.

However they also will want to demo this to their own clients from time-to-time
and so want a pretty looking face on it.
The backend has to be multi-value of some sort, so don't pitch me non
multi-value solutions please

What are my choices if any?

Only looking for *already installed* choices, not custom work.
Some customization is always necessary, but they want to see a working
application from the get-go.