I have had E-mail gremlins lately, so I apologize in advance for asking this
question again.

We use UniData on an HPUX box.  We also have SharePoint running on a Windows
box.

In that past, we have used Samba to push exports from UniData/HPUX to Windows
servers, but SharePoint adds a wrinkle to this because what LOOKS like a folder
on the SharePoint box from any other Windows box, is actually the results of
SharePoint returning files based on a sequel query.  Since it is not a REAL
folder, I cannot use Samba to copy to that location.

Has anyone figured out how to execute a UNIX command or UniData command to copy
a file into a SharePoint database?

JRI