I wasn't too worried. The file itself is in a temporary filespace (memory), and
gets rebuild each night.

I'll worry about tomorrow if it happens again.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of
bradley.sch...@usbank.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 2:53 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Old MacDonald had U2 [EI] [EIO].....

I have no idea what to do with this one, George. But thanks for
brightening my afternoon.
U.S. BANCORP made the following annotations
Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains
information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy
laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from
retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this
information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have
received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you
in advance for your cooperation.