I'm getting mails for this thread, nothing else seems to be going to
the list at the moment except for the TU.TO.EXCEL discussion last week
and the Colorado job.
http://listserver.u2ug.org/pipermail/u2-users/2013-September/date.html
Nothing like a scare about mail not getting through to stop people
from sending mail, eh?
Or, ya know it's possible that people just don't have anything to say
at the moment.
I dunno how you can be getting zero emails from the list - you've been
responding to recent postings...

Shall we just assume it's business as usual here and that the stutter
with your own personal email has now passed?