Thank you Larry! Today I received all the emails from the past few weeks that I was missing!
-Dianne

On 10/1/2013 1:22 PM, Larry Hiscock wrote:
For those who have been reporting issues receiving mail from the list
recently, I believe we have corrected the issue.  An automatic update broke
our DNS server so that it would not respond to Reverse DNS queries.  Since
many of the large ISPs (including AOL, Comcast, etc) use rDNS queries to
validate senders, they were rejecting mail from the list.  The DNS server
has been patched, and emails should be going out successfully to all
subscribers now.

Larry Hiscock

Moderator