LOOP
   IF (1=1) THEN CONTINUE
REPEAT
END

Run this program (yes, I know - it's an endless loop).
Then Control C to break out

D is one of the debug options (and lets you know what line your on).

However, when I had something like this in my program, when it got stuck
D wasn't one of the options - I had to start putting debug lines throughout the
program
   To isolate what area I was getting stuck at.

What would cause that to be missing?   (I wasn't calling or executing anything
at the time)

As a side note: the above had me thinking....
First we execute a program, then if it's doesn't die, we kill it!

George