From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wjhonson
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 9:46 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Interesting....

I have to think (and I havent' yet checked) that the names of the files opened
will appear within the object code, since they have to be represented as
literal strings when they are named.  Sure you could pass the name in, but then
the program wouldn't know it either, so we're just talking about files where
the project itself knows the name of what it's opening.

So you can walk the object code, and reconstruct any literal strings within it.
 In fact I think I have a tool that does that ....