Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 11:13 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Interesting....

Isn't there something that strips the symbol table during compile? If the
symbol table were suppressed the D might not appear because it couldn't do
much anyway, right?
On Oct 2, 2013 11:53 AM, "George Gallen" <ggal...@wyanokegroup.com> wrote:

I Don't know? I never really looked into the PTERM signals.

I would think that is referring to a Break signal vs Control C  (but I
don't know)

It's not that the Break is disabled - just the DEBUG option was missing.