What resize should have done was create the dynamic file, but preserve the
current modulo of 11 and the group size. Perhaps it got itself in a twist
because it was coming from a static-hashed structure and somehow couldn't
work out the mod and sep like it should have. I am pretty sure this used to
work back in 10.1.x- we had requests to make that work correctly.

Cheers,

LeRoy