Hi Symeon,

I had looked at salesforce and it wasn't really intuitive that they had a support ticket system. I think they are the one, though. The reason I was curious is that BigCommerce said that under the new system they sprung on us unannounced over the weekend, we could enter support tickets, but not look up or view tickets we'd submitted. I thought that was rather strange. I've never used a system before where I couldn't view my tickets. The old system they used allowed viewing of tickets, and responding either via email or online. It's just one more capability BC has taken away - and to think I moved away from Intuit for doing that very same thing...

Thanks,
Charlie

On 10-23-2013 2:14 AM, Symeon Breen wrote:
The secure server at force.com , e.g. secure.force.com ?   which would be
salesforce - and they do have ticketing software

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Charlie Noah
Sent: 23 October 2013 03:55
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] [OT] Support Ticket Software

My online store platform has switched to a new support ticket system called
secure.force, but I can't find any info on the company that markets it, and
of course, my provider won't tell me anything about it.
Has anyone seen or know anything about it?

Thanks,
Charlie

Tiny Bear Wild Bird Store
Home of "Safety Net Shipping"
http://www.TinyBearWildBirdStore.com
Toll Free: 1-855-TinyBear (855-846-9232)