That means you where probably missing a header.   http is just a text
conversation, if the same headers are passed as passed with curl it will
work. You can test using curl, or even better with telnet.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Richard Lewis
Sent: 30 October 2013 20:03
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Web Services at Universe 11.n

I've recently been tasked with accessing a webservice, and couldn't get a
valid response from the webservice.  It kept not recognizing the headers
that were sent, and with the maximum logging set on the uv side, it looked
like everything was being sent just fine, but the webservice still failed
it.  I switched to using curl, and it all worked perfectly.

Richard Lewis