On 12/02/2013 01:54 PM, McGowan, Ian wrote:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5877575/a-way-for-c-code-to-access-records-from-the-universe-database

https://docs.rocketsoftware.com/nxt/gateway.dll/RKB14/unidata/7.2/intrcall.pdf

We've used InterCall to write a small C program for direct Unidata access and used it without a hitch for 12+ years. While originally designed for web forms to read/write data, we also have branched out and use it within shell scripts from our linux servers.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Augusto Alonso
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 10:31 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] Calling UniObject directly from Linux?

Hi all.

Does anyone know a way to call UniObject directly from Linux?
Not "UniObject for Java", but directly from a C++ program or similar.
I have looking for it but I haven't found anything Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
--
Augusto Alonso
I.T. Manager

Jeffrey Butera, PhD
Associate Director for Applications and Web Services
Information Technology
Hampshire College
413-559-5556

http://www.hampshire.edu