no, but i follow all standard practices to avoid infection, and this was my first virus at home

had a few at work when someone opened an invoice, that wasn't really an invoice, clicked on the attachment and the entire company was infected in seconds...

norton was unable to remove it, so i loaded up microsoft security essentials which deleted the infected backup .dll and automagically downloaded a new one from the net for the system32 directory and the backup to that.

*nice*