From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of HENDERSON
MIKE, MR
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 12:34 PM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] Please recommend a Pick-based upgrade for QuickBooks
(SECURITY=Unclassified)

I'm sorry, but the chances of me buying anything from a company whose
website says under the heading "Latest News" that something is
"scheduled for release Jan '07" is very, very close to zero.
In my view, a company that hasn't updated its website in seven years is
- if still in business at all - obviously way out of touch and not going
to be the supplier of anything I care about.

Bah, humbug!

Mike