Ian,

In universe the map file contains the most recent execution date for cataloged programs. Programs that are just "RUN" I don't know of any way.

Dale

On 01/06/2014 06:08 PM, McGowan, Ian wrote:
We're looking into a major conversion late this year, which will involve
checking out several thousand programs (mostly opens, reads or writes).  Some
programs are run many times a day, whereas some were throwaway and haven't been
touched in years.  It would be great to get some sense of which ones are active.

We unfortunately don't have a wrapper program, wondering if anyone has run into
this before - is it possible to somehow log when a program is executed in
Unidata?  Any magic triggers, directory flags or other audit flags that can get
turned on?

Any ideas gratefully received,
Ian