From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of
charles_shaf...@ntn-bower.com
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 10:23 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Report Generation

I have been asked to look into a report generation tool similar to Crystal
Reports for multivalued databases. and MS SQL server databases.  I've worked
with BI Query before are you folks aware of other possible solutions. The
user has asked for Ability to schedule queries to run at night Ability to
automatically distribute reports. I think saving them in a shared area is
good enough.
Ability to generate charts as part of the scheduled run.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Charles Shaffer
Senior Analyst
NTN-Bower Corporation