Hi George:

Most US Rocket Software sellers are consider VAR's or value added
resellers.  That means we must add value to sale of Universe licenses.
 That is why you will rarely see prices quoted over the internet.

However, you can contact me off-line and will go through your options.
 U2logic is a Rocket Software VAR selling XLr8 Tools, U2Weblink
middle-ware, and a host of application software.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com