On 30/01/2014 22:15, Charles Stevenson wrote:
Thanks Anthony. Yeah, it you can find the code w/o too much trouble, I'd be interested.

BTW, it's impressive how little printing this company actually does. Remember that promise of a paperless society? Maybe we're getting there. Good. I hate printers. Always have.

I'll see if I can find them for you. But it'll have to wait as it's long past bed-time here :-)

The company I learnt all about printers at ... when I started there they had a full-blown printing press in the basement!

But by the time I left all the info was going out on CDs or over the web.

Cheers,
Wol