We had to import into SB Client 5.4 and then export out of 5.4 and import into
the next revision.  I am not sure if there is another way, but that fixed our
issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Lunt, Bruce
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 11:36 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] Sb Client upgrade from 5.3.8 to 5.5.3

Hi All,

I tried to export my list of Smart Query Definitions from SB Client 5.3.8 and
then import them to SB Client 5.5.3. What I get is this: "Error  opening file
"TUQUERY" and it aborts. Is there something that I need to do or not do to get
my Smart Query definitions to move?  I have over a hundred and I really don't
want to re-enter them all. :)

Thanks,
Bruce