I always understood the index to be atomic, so Macke selects Macke and
Mackenzie selects Mackenzie

-----Original Message-----
From: mbeggs [via U2 (UniVerse & UniData)]
<ml-node+s1073795n42711...@n5.nabble.com>
To: Will Johnson <wjhon...@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 21, 2014 2:15 pm
Subject: SELECTINDEX problem Universe 11.1.11

        We are currently running UV 11.1.11 and have come across a problem with
SELECTINDEX.  For example if I enter in MACKE for a name should all names
starting with MACKE display, including MACKENZIE.  This does not appear to be
working properly.  According to Rocket they say there was a bug in 11.1.2 for
this problem, and was corrected, but appears to still be a problem.  Does
anyone have any suggestions?

http://u2-universe-unidata.1073795.n5.nabble.com/SELECTINDEX-problem-Universe-11-1-11-tp42711.html

                To start a new topic under U2 - Users, email
ml-node+s1073795n3...@n5.nabble.com
                To unsubscribe from U2 (UniVerse & UniData), click here.
                NAML