We have be experiencing a Unidata index failure above 7.3.2 on Windows
2008/2012.  When we go back to 7.3.2 the problem goes away.  The problem is
sometimes the index does not get built for certain items.  If we save the
records or rebuild the index it goes away for a few days to a weeks until
one or two items show up not in the index.  Our customers report a software
failure which takes us hours determine that no application software is the
cause and we rebuild the indexes on the file in question.

We have been working with Rocket Software for about 6 months on this
problem.  Rocket is reporting to me that no one has reported this issue to
them.  We thought we ask anyone on the list if they have seen any problem
that is similar where they have solved the problem by rebuilding the

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com