Just retried it on a couple of servers, AIX and Linux running different version
of UniVerse and am not getting your error.

Are you running UniVerse or UniData.  Not too sure what the syntax would be on
UniData

Rgds

Bernard Lubin
System Group Developer

549 Blackburn Rd  Mount Waverley
VIC 3149 Australia
P: +61 3 9535 2222
F: +61 3 9535 2274
E: bernard.lu...@pentanasolutions.com
W: pentanasolutions.com

Pentana Solutions accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for
the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided,
unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
strictly prohibited.