SELECT OLDMAS
5247 records selected
NSELECT TRWMONTHEND

-----Original Message-----
From: randyleesmith [via U2 (UniVerse & UniData)]
<ml-node+s1073795n42772...@n5.nabble.com>
To: Will Johnson <wjhon...@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Mar 4, 2014 4:39 am
Subject: Re: Left Outer Join Question

        I tried the simplest way and still could not get it to work.

SF-MORT>SELECT OLDMAS TO 1

5247 record(s) selected to SELECT list #1.
SF-MORT>SELECT TRWMONTHEND TO 2

5229 record(s) selected to SELECT list #2.
SF-MORT>MERGE.LIST 1 INTERSECT 2 TO 3

SELECT list 1 is not active.
SF-MORT>MERGE.LIST 1 INTERSECT 2

SELECT list 1 is not active.

I even tried the lowercase select and got the same result.

Our version is 10.2.7 and we are running in PICK PICK.FORMAT.
We are running a number of older applications and Proc's.
So it may because of the Version I'm using.

----:
0001: X
----:
0002: 10.2.7
----:
0003: PICK
----:
0004: PICK.FORMAT
----:
0005: 10.2.7
                                I used to be an Optimist until I knocked over
the glass.

http://u2-universe-unidata.1073795.n5.nabble.com/Left-Outer-Join-Question-tp42740p42772.html

                To start a new topic under U2 - Users, email
ml-node+s1073795n3...@n5.nabble.com
                To unsubscribe from U2 (UniVerse & UniData), click here.
                NAML