Very possible if you're using a terminal emulator that will pass through mouse codes and an input routine that can be taught to interpret them. The biggest problem I had with that was that old-school users wanted to Enter from field to field, and Windows users wanted to Tab from field to field, and Enter to submit the page. I just told them to get out the boxing gloves and whoever won would get their way. :-)

IMHO, the assistant director is very short-sighted and will move on to something else when it all hits the fan.

Good luck!
Charlie Noah

Tiny Bear Wild Bird Store
Home of "Safety Net Shipping"
http://www.TinyBearWildBirdStore.com
Toll Free: 1-855-TinyBear (855-846-9232)