From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Dale Kelley
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 3:55 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] dynamic connect

I have a customer who just upgraded all workstations to windows7.  I
installed dynamic connect to replace their uvterm.  Under SETUP I made them
VT100 set up the scripts and folders, (all default directories), and saved
session1.dcs.  I had to SET the numeric keypad and have saved the numeric
keypad, and the session.  Whenever a user logs in the numeric keypad has
reverted to escape sequences.  They can reload the one I saved, but should
not have to do that.  Has anybody encountered this and figured it out?