OK....I've got a strange thing happening on my Win 7 IE 11

If I use IE 11 to open an XML file - it renders fine - no problems.
BUT...if I right click and choose View Source - all I see are Chinese
characters?

I know the XML is plain text and no extended codes

And it only happens on my machine, if I use another PC same setup (except IE 9)
   It shows English when you view Source

HTML renders fine, and View Source for HTML displays English.

My XML declaration line looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

Firefox view source displays English,  as does Chrome and Safari - It's just
IE11 doing it.

Any Ideas?