Hi All,

I have an SB+ screen that displays lines of MV related data. All works fine
except the user wants to auto-fill in the next line number after the current
last line. I made that adjustment but now if I don't actually enter the new
line information and want to just F2-Save the screen it jumps back to that new
last line number. It won't allow me to delete the line number. If I go ahead
and enter a new line then I get a new line number and it still won't let me
save the record. And btw the line number is not saved with the record. It is
just used for display purposes.

I used to do something like this in my long ago past but I cannot remember how
to make this work. If anyone reading this can suggest what I might be missing I
would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Bruce Lunt