Ed, the data that needs to be in the CSV is:
        "one" : char(10) : "two"

The character Excel uses is indeed a LF, not a CR or CRLF.  When you open
Excel, you will still see a square rather than multiple lines.  To remove
the square, you need to set the WrapText property of the cells in question
(or the whole sheet) to True.

You can automate that with a macro or a COM Add-in, you can't manipulate the
worksheet from CSV data, even with embedded formulas.  It seems to me you
don't mind doing manual processes, as in order to see your multiline data
you will need to manually reset the size of the rows in question anyway.

For what it's worth, my NebulAnalysis software does all this automatically
with BASIC code directly from a MV app.  See these pages if you're
interested:
http://nebula-rnd.com/products/analysis.htm
and for an audio/video demo:
http://nebula-rnd.com/demos/nebulanalysis/